More About Me
Janice Bouloutian is more than a REALTOR®—she's a dedicated real estate professional with a commitment to excellence that spans over 15 years. As an Associate Broker in Pennsylvania and a Broker Associate in New Jersey, Janice has achieved remarkable milestones, earning various designations and certifications that set her apart in the industry.A proud member of the National Association of REALTORS®, Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, and New Jersey Association of REALTORS®, Janice is deeply ingrained in the real estate landscape. Her membership in multiple regional Multiple Listing Services (MLS) reflects her comprehensive market knowledge.Janice's professional achievements include her status as an Associate Broker in Pennsylvania, requiring 240 hours of education and extensive professional experience. As a Broker Associate in New Jersey, she has dedicated 150 hours to meet specific criteria outlined by the Real Estate Commission. Her commitment to education is further highlighted by her Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation, Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) Designation, e-PRO® Certification, and C2EX Endorsement.In addition to her professional accomplishments, Janice brings a wealth of personal experience to her real estate career. With 32 years of managing, buying, and selling investment properties in PA and NJ, she offers clients a unique perspective and unparalleled service. Her organizational skills and quality-controlled transaction management ensure the highest level of service for her clients.Janice's dedication extends beyond real estate. She has served as President for the Coldwater Crossing Condo Association Board in Breinigsville, PA, since 2013, and as Treasurer for the Lehigh Riverport Condo Association Board in Bethlehem, PA, since 2021. Her previous volunteer roles include Vice President on the Steelman’s Wharf Condo Association Board in Brigantine, NJ, for three years. As a member of the Community Association Institute (CAI) and a CAI Board Leader Certification recipient, Janice is actively involved in community development.Beyond her professional and community involvement, Janice enjoys an active lifestyle, participating in the Bike MS: Coast the Coast Charity Bike Ride. In her spare time, she indulges in biking and yoga, relishing moments in Brigantine, NJ, during the summer.
- Licensed REALTOR® since 2006
- Associate Broker – PA
- Broker Associate – NJ
- Certified Relocation Consultant
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the New Jersey Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Bucks County Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Bright, Garden State, Lehigh Valley, & South Jersey Shore Regional Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- Graduate, The Princeton School of Real Estate
- Associate Broker–PA - 240 hours of education which has to meet specific criteria as outlined by the Real Estate Commission as well as verifying professional experience.
- Broker Associate-NJ – 150 hours of education which has to meet specific criteria as outlined by the Real Estate Commission as well as verifying professional experience.
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation - Earned by attending a minimum of 60 hours of classroom instruction, covering a variety of subjects including: contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance, and risk reduction. In addition, also learned the fundamentals of brokerage and other areas of real estate specialization. With this designation and through increased awareness of current topics important to the real estate professional, such as legal issues, these REALTORS® can better serve prospective clients and customers.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR ®) Designation - Earned by successfully completing a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
- e-PRO ® Certified - The official technology certification program offered by the National Association of Realtors ® (NAR)
- C2EX Endorsement - REALTORS® Commitment to Excellence for dedication to practicing real estate
- Weidel Million Dollar Sales Club
- Assist clients with property tax appeals
- My excellent organization skills, quality-controlled transaction management, and 31 years of experience managing, buying, and selling investment properties in PA & NJ allow me to provide my clients the highest level of service.
- Previously an employee with Johnson & Johnson offering Brand Support in their Marketing Department.
- Currently volunteering as President for Coldwater Crossing Condo Assoc Board (Breinigsville, PA) - Serving since 2013
- Currently volunteering as Treasurer for Lehigh Riverport Condo Assoc Board (Bethlehem, PA) - Serving since 2021
- Currently volunteering on Maintenance Committee for Smithville Community Assoc (Smithville, NJ) – Serving Since 2021
- Former volunteer as Vice President on Steelman’s Wharf Condo Assoc Board (Brigantine, NJ) - 3 years
- Member of Community Association Institute (CAI)
- Community Association Institute (CAI) Board Leader Certification